IP-Base all-in-one smart secutity system
By adopting modern microprocessor control and communication technologies, the LS-30 is designed to provide all the most advanced features that you need to protect your home and business. The LS-30 is not only a security system but also a home automation controller that allows you to set as many as 16 programmable switches to execute daily commands throughout a whole week. With optional temperature, humidity and other sensors, the LS-30 also operates as an environmental monitoring center to report and prevent floods, gas leaks and other hazards.
Although the LS-30 is a very powerful device, thanks to the interactive HMI (Human Machine Interface) programming technology, operation is simple. Just follow the instructions shown on the LCD display by answering the questions with YES/NO buttons or entering digit keys, and the settings are done. Moreover, you can operate the system and read its status by using the proprietary GUI (Graphic User Interface) software HyperSecureLink through the Internet all over the world.
- Security and home automation.
- IP based design with computer and Internet interface.
- Interactive programming with 16 x 2 LCD display.
- Detailed 512 events log with time tag.
- 288 sensors/ zones can be accommodated.
- 16 programmable X-10 switches.
- Receiving RF signal strength indication and jamming detection.
- Robust multi-million RF coding and special transmission timing design avoiding interferences.
- Responds to panic, burglary, fire, medical alarm and environmental hazards.
- Supervised sensors with heart beat check.
- Door and window open/ close detection.
- Selects partial arming when at home.
- Special monitoring mode to record all the activities in the protected area.
- Temperature, humidity and other sensors for environment monitoring.
- 9 partial arm zones, working independently of the main zones, make LS-30 operate as 10 independent systems.
- Built-in voice dialer stores up to 10 phone numbers, 1 pager and 2 CMS data links.
- Switch & Operation by scene control or time scheduling.
- Dial-out voice alarm message with event type and zone number.
- Hands-free speaker-phone, two-way voice communication and silent monitoring.
- Dial-in control of listen-in, arm, disarm, event report and switch control.
- Latchkey function to inform parents when kids leave or return home.
- Inform user when AC power loss or restore happens immediately
- Inactivity monitoring to take care of the elderly or physically challenged.
- 3 Aux. Wire Inputs.
- GSM communication module for where land line is not available.
- Sending alarm message, activity report and temperature/humidity reading through data port (RS-232 or TCP/IP) in real time.
- Operation Frequency and RF Power: 868MHz, 433MHz, 426MHz (for Japan only), Less than 10mW.
|RF : Frequency|
426MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz and 915MHz as requested.
Narrow-band FM or OOK, depending on RF.
less than 10mW.
about 100m to 350m @open field, 25℃ (Depending on sensors).
|RF Security Code|
16,777,216 combinations with check sum for each type of sensors.
More than 4 billion combinations in total.
PSTN (Telephone)/ GSM/ Ethernet
|Preset Telephone Number|
10 phone numbers, one pager, 5 GSM/SMS numbers, 2 CMS data links (both with PSTN and GSM numbers).
120 seconds in total.
Emergency announcement in 6 segments, 13 seconds for common segment, 4 seconds each for Panic, Burglar, Fire, Medical, Special and Latchkey/ Power segments.
max. 512 records.
3 LEDs, 2x16 LCD panel with blue color backlight.
total 288 zones. (Burglar zones x 128, Fire zones x 64, Controller zones x 32,
Medical zones x 32, Special sensor zones x 32)
|Memory Back-up Time|
Min. 3 months after power break.
|Battery Back Up Operation Time|
about 15-26 hours standby. (depends on back up battery type, only for the operation of the Base Unit)
14 passwords each with max. 8 digits.
|Wire Sensor Inputs|
3 sensor inputs, each can be assigned as panic, burglar, fire, medical or tamper.
230V AC /3A rate relay contacts or DC output selectable.
|Delay Activation Time|
0- 255 seconds programmable.
|Digital Interfaces COM1(RJ9)|
UART (0-5V, 9600/ 8 bits/no parity/1stop bit)
For RS-232 Adaptor, USB Adaptor, 10M/100M Ethernet Adaptor and Data Communication Module.
|Digital Interface COM2(RJ45)|
(for GSM module and X-10 switch control interface)
UART (0-5V, 9600/ 8 bits/no parity/1stop bit).
X-10 protocol for the control of 16 units X-10 switches or Relay Modules.
|Remote Display Memory|
30 characters/set, total 10 sets.
110dB at 30cm distance.
Contact ID with 2-way voice.
within 5 seconds daily.
|Telephone Line Cut Detection Voltage:|
20V+/- 4V. (this function may not be used in some countries.)
|Weight||about 950 g|
|Approvals||CE, FCC, TELEC|
|Security Grade||EN50131, Class 2.|
|LCD display and voice prompt||Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Slovenian and Japanese.|